The preliminary conference programme is available here*.
Key lecture and panel day 1:
Dr. Jürgen Troitzsch from Fire and Environment Protection Service FEPS, Switzerland will hold the first keynote lecture with the topic "Furniture fire properties and their importance for domestic fire safety", followed by a paneldiscussion with:
- Egil Sundet, Head of the Sector furniture, interior and design for the federation of Norwegian Industry, Norway,
- Dr. David Santillo, Honorary Research Fellow at Greenpeace Research Laboratories, Exeter University, UK,
- Dr. Anne Elise Steen-Hansen, Research manager at SPFire Research, Norway and
- Dr. Björn Karlsson, Professor at Iceland University and the Director General at Iceland Construction Authority.
Key lecture day 2:
"Fire brigade intervention method – accounting for the actions of the fire service" held by Ed Claridge, Principal Fire Engineer, Auckland, New Zealand. The keynote lecture will be followed by a paneldiscussion on the topic. The panel of experts:
- Rasmus Storgaard Petersen, CEO Emergency Service East, Denmark,
- Cecilia Daae, Director of Directorate for Civil Protection and Emergency Planning, Norway and
- Mia Kumm, Licentiate of engineering and researcher at SP/Rise and Mälardalen University, Sweden.
*Changes may occurr