5th Nordic Conference on Research in Patient Safety and Quality in Healthcare
30th-31st August 2018, DGI-Byen, Copenhagen, Denmark
The conference gathers Nordic and international researchers and developers working in patient safety and healthcare quality to share their knowledge and ideas with a multi-professional and multidisciplinary scope.
The hosting organisation is the Danish Research Network for Patient Safety and Quality (www.fpks.dk).
Keynotes by Mary Dixon-Woods, Karina Aase, Carl Macrae, Doris Østergaard.
Oral presentations, workshops and pooposals for oral presentations, posters and workshops are invited. . We invite proposals in all areas of patient safety and healthcare quality, including:
- Research methods in patient safety and quality improvement
- Identification and mitigation of risks, hazards and quality deficits
- Translating evidence into practice
- Evaluation of safety and quality interventions
- Involvement of patients and relatives in patient safety and quality improvement
- Measuring and improving safety culture
- Regulating for patient safety and quality
- Organizational characteristics affecting safety and quality
Preliminary Programme here