Top Finance Graduate Award 2013
Note! Register before the registration deadline May 26, 2013
The Department of Finance at Copenhagen Business School will host the Top Finance Graduate Award 2013 on May 31, 2013.
This award recognizes the most promising finance PhD graduates in 2013. Specifically, the award recognizes the graduates specializing in financial economics pursuing degrees in any field of study, e.g. business or economics, whose dissertation and broader research potential carry the greatest promise of making an impact on the finance practice and academia.
The winners will each receive 1500 EUR and present their research in Copenhagen on May 31, 2013. The meeting starts in the morning, includes a lunch, and ends in the afternoon. If you would like to participate in this event and see the best research by the new crop of graduates, please sign up on this website.
Award Selection Committee:
- Nicholas Barberis, Yale University, School of Management
- Patrick Bolton, Columbia University, Graduate School of Business and Department of Economics
- John Campbell, Harvard University, Department of Economics
- Darrell Duffie, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Toby Moskowitz, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Lasse H. Pedersen (chair), Copenhagen Business School and New York University
Please note, the Award Selection Committee conducts an independent search for candidates so candidates cannot apply for this award. If you would like to register for participation in this event, please sign up here.
Winners of the Top Finance Graduate Award 2013
We are happy to announce the winners of the Top Finance Graduate Award 2013:
The awards will be presented by Lars Rohde, Chairman of the Board of Governors of Danmarks Nationalbank.
Deadline for registration is May 26, 2013 - please note that we have a limited number of seats available for this event.
Participant fee = DKK 300.- includes lunch and coffee buffets during the event. The listed price does not include accommodation.
(DKK 300.- is equivalent to EUR 40.-)