The Future of Skills
How do we prepare for the future? What should we learn - and how? Do we even know what skills we need in the future when 65% of our kids will have jobs that aren't invented yet*?
Join the next salon at Niels Brock Auditoriet (Julius Thomsens Plads 10, 1925 Frederiksberg C) on March 29th from 15:00 to 18:00 and prepare for an afternoon of stimulating discussions and practical examples about how education is being revolutionized.
Besides great interactions and discussions with your fellow participants you'll also:
- Meet Nanna Højlund, Vice President of LO and get her perspectives on the future of skills when she's interviewed by Laila Pawlak, Founder & CEO of the recently launched SingularityU Denmark.
- Discover how Google Education works with the schools. Google has been working with teachers globally to digitze the classroom with devices, productivity apps, and even virtual reality excursions (TBC).
- Hear from Khan Academy in a Danish context –and explore digital learning for youth at risk including practical experiences from “Drengeakademiet”/Løkkefonden. Introduced by Kenni Sache, Khan Academy Danmark in co-operation with LøkkeFonden.
- Participate in the discussion about how Business Colleges can develop education and training for the future using digital platforms when Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College share their experiences. CEO Anja Eskildsen will share some strategic reflections. Uddannelseschefer Morten Andersen og Dan Holt Højgaard will take the stage to discuss practical development and challenges.
- Get insights into how industries can use digital training simulators when the CEO of Cadpeople Claus Riekehr Møller will share how to leverage the potential of digitalization in education and training.
- Participate in an open discussion between enthusiastic young people who are challenging the established school system to gain the skills they believe are right for the future as well as techies, employers and trade unionists.
The event will be followed by networking and drinks kindly sponsored by LO.
We look forward to seeing you!
All the best,
The SingularityU Copenhagen Chapter team
* According to The MacArthur Foundation