Global Leadership: Don't let complexity get in your way
Succesful global business calls for agility and resilience. Join us and get updated on Tuesday 8th of September at the Global Leadership Conference.
The complexity of doing global business offers tremendous opportunities, but also brings immense challenges. Dealing professionally with this complexity is paramount to the competitiveness of companies. The conference provides you with tools and strategies for just that.
Meet international experts from both industry and academia
At the conference you will
- Gain different perspectives on business agility, 'glocal' mindset, resilience and process innovation
- Meet experienced leaders from global businesses who will share their experiences
- Discuss the next practices of effective global leadership
- Get a broad range of ideas, inspiration, and learning experiences to implement in your own practice and company
- Have the opportunity to expand your network with other global professionals
You will design your own programme for the day by choosing from inspiring case studies. See the program and read more about the case studies and speakers here
Parallel to the conference program, advisors from DI - Dansk Industri and Lederne are available to discuss your specific challenges regarding international business development, global leadership, and competency development issues.
2.250 DKK (including professionally facilitated networking lunch)
Reduced fee for groups:
When enrolling three or more people for the conference, the price will be reduced by 20 percent.
We look forward to seeing you. Click here to sign up
The Global Leadership Conference is presented to you by Lederne and the Global Leadership Academy, which is a joint collaboration between DI – Dansk Industri, Copenhagen Business School and Industriens Fond.