MEP Miroslav Poche (S&D), Czech Republic, has the pleasure to invite you to:
HEALTHY BUILDINGS DAY 2017
31 May 2017, 08.30-10.30
European Parliament, room A5E-2
Sign up HERE
If you live in an unhealthy building, you are more likely to suffer from poor health, while the annual costs to European societies are more than 82 billion EUR every year, just to fight asthma and related diseases.
These and other findings from the Healthy Homes Barometer 2017 will be presented in full at this year's Healthy Buildings Day in Brussels on the 31st of May 2017.
Moderated by: Former BBC journalist and international spokesperson, Claire Doole.
- Welcome by Michael K. Rasmussen, SVP, VELUX A/S
- Introduction by European Commissioner, Vice-President for Energy Union, Maroš Šefčovič (video address)
- Presentation of the Healthy Homes Barometer 2017 by the institutes: Andreas H. Hermelink, Dr.-Ing. Ecofys; Thomas Kirmayr, Fraunhofer and Martin Bo Westh Hansen, Managing Economist, Copenhagen Economics
- Daniela Morghenti, EU Policy Adviser, EFA (European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients' Associations): "Why buildings are key to achieve a better health for Europeans"
- MEP Panel Debate by Mr. Miroslav Poche (S&D), Mr. Bendt Bendtsen (EPP), Mr. Morten Helveg Petersen (ALDE) and Mr. Florent Marcellesi (Greens): "How do we achieve a healthy building stock in Europe? Input to the EPBD discussions"
- Closing remarks by host MEP Mr. Miroslav Poche (S&D)
The event will be followed by a brunch and networking event in ASP 3 D Bar Forum (next to the Tractor Bar) from 10.30-11.30.
There are only a few seats left, so please register your participation here