CEWQO 2017 - 24th Central European Workshop on Quantum Optics
CEWQO started in the 90s as a series of workshops in Central Europe, initiated by József Janszky in Budapest.
Since then, it has grown in scope and geographical reach to become a full-fledged international conference covering all major topics in modern quantum optics research.
CEWQO covers a broad range of topics within modern quantum optics, including
- Fundamental aspects of quantum optics
- Quantum correlations and entanglement
- Non-classical states and quantum tomography
- Open quantum systems
- Optical angular momentum and quantum polarization
- Quantum information processing
- Quantum communication
- Cavity and circuit QED
- Quantum optics with neutrons, atoms, molecules
- Quantum optics in condensed matter systems
This year there will be a special emphasis on quantum technologies with designated sessions and contributions from industrial actors. Particular topics of interest are
- Quantum sensing
- QKD and random number generation
- Quantum computing
Join us for the best physics you'll find this year!