EUTRO 2018 - The 4th International Symposium on Research and Management of Eutrophication in Coastal Ecosystems
Welcome to the registration pages for the 4th. International Symposium on Research and Management of Eutrophication in Coastal Ecosystems.
Please select "Sign-up" in the menu to the left.
We are looking forward to welcome you at Nyborg Strand - Hotel & Conference Center.
EUTRO 2018 will focus on:
1. Setting the scene: What is coastal eutrophication?
2. Presentation and discussion of scientific results in relation to specific eutrophication issues, e.g.:
- Causative factors and direct and indirect eutrophication effects
- Climate and physical control on the biogeochemical dynamics and eutrophication status of the coastal zone
- Effects of eutrophication of biodiversity, food webs and ecosystem services
- Monitoring, modelling and assessment of eutrophication
3. Presentation and discussion of evidence-based or ecosystem-based nutrient management strategies and polices
4. Next steps: From eutrophication to oligotrophication in a changing climate
You can read more about EUTRO 2018 here: