Residents of some countries need a visa to travel to Denmark. Information about obtaining this visa can be found on the website of the Danish Immigration Service.


If you need an invitation letter from us, please send a mail to: stating your name, address, and the requested period of your stay. If you have additional information you would like included in your invitation letter, please write that as well. The letter will be sent to your mail address as a pdf.


AEM2018 / 7th International Workshop on Airborne Electromagnetics

Aarhus University - Department of Geoscience