List of panels for the Annual meeting in the Danish European Community Studies Association, 8-9 October 2020.
Organizer: Christilla Roederer-Rynning, University of Southern Denmark
2. Social Movement Europeanization: Mobilizing beyond the National Borders
Organizers: Anita Nissen, Aalbrog University and Angela Bourne, Roskilde University
3. Grand challenges in the Nordic model: regulatory responses and outcomes (double session)
Organizers: Caroline de la Porte and Jonas Felbo-Kolding, Copenhagen Business School
Organizers: Sevasti Chatzopoulou, University of Roskilde & Hans-Jörg Trenz, University of Copenhagen.
5. EU Law, Territory, and Borders - postponed 2021
Organizers: Ulla Neergaard, University of Copenhagen and Graham Butler Aarhus Univerity.
6. Lawfare across borders: A worrying trend/political power in the 21st century/new concepts for a new reality
Organizer: Mark Friis Hau, Univerity of Southren Denmark.
7. Border Regions as living spaces (double session)
Organizers: Dorte Andersen and Martin Klatt, University of Southern Denmark
8. Cross-border cooperation in Europe and the scars of history. The case of the German-Polish borderland
Organizer: Katarzyna Stokłosa, University of Southern Denmark.
9. EU post 2020 territorial policies (double session)
Organizer: Martin Klatt, University of Southern Denmark.
10. Northern Irish Borders in the light of Brexit
Organizer: Dorte Jagetic Andersen
11. European Affairs
Organizer: Søren Dosenrode, Aalborg University.